Together Through COVID-19
The world is turned upside down because of COVID-19. Many of us feel afraid and isolated because of this threat. We want people to know that there is hope and that they don’t have to be afraid. We typically do this at our in person gatherings. In fact, one of our values is that we want to create a space where strangers and become family. But in the midst of the Corona virus pandemic it is becoming increasingly difficult. But this will not stop us. The historical church has been around for thousands of years ministering to people in pandemics just like this. So we will continue to push on and serve you, our community! We know that this is difficult time for many of us and we want to let you know we are here for you.
So here is our plan to serve you through this pandemic!
Connection & Encouragement
- Prayer Meeting – Wednesday Evening @ 7pm
- If you are looking for spiritual encouragement and refreshment join us for our prayer meeting. We will do both large corporate prayer and smaller group prayer. We will spend about 90 mins in total. It’s starts at 7pm. Contact Pastor Eddie at email@example.com for more information.
- Kids Corner – Friday Late Afternoon @ 5pm
- We know that many parents have been blindsided and working hard at homeschooling their children. By the time all the classwork is done, parents are exhausted and kids still want some recreational activities. So we created a safe space online for your kids to hangout and have fun with other kids in the area. Because of safety concerns we will not make this gathering public but if you have interest contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will give the information you need to get involved.
- Church Online (FB Live) – Sunday Morning @ 10am
- This is a time for you to be uplifted through some positive and encouraging music and have the opportunity to reflect on teaching from the Bible and it’s application to your life, especially in a time like this!
- Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/renewcitychurch/
- Youtube link: https://bit.ly/3bw7KmD (Re-streamed after live stream on FB Live)
- Virtual Coffee Hangout (Immediately after the Online Service)
- After live stream ends, join us for some community time through zoom. Use the “JOIN IN” link below to join us.
All of these online gatherings will be on Zoom and can be accessed below.
If you would like more information on any of the above programs or want to know more about who we are as a church we would love if you would fill out one of our connect cards so we can share more about our mission and opportunities. You can find the form by following the link below.
We’ve created a special Assistance Program to provide aid and assistance to those in need during this difficult time. All needs are taken seriously and are keep confidentially. If you assistance of any kind, click the button below